Loaded Potatoes that can be served as a perfect side or appetizer.
Total Time: 55 mins Prep Time:5 mins Cook Time: 50 mins
Loaded Potato Poppers
2 Pounds Russet Potatoes
1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt, or to taste
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper, or to taste
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder, or to taste
½ Teaspoon Onion Powder, or to taste
8 Ounces Shredded Cheese
Cooked Bacon, chopped into bits
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Clean and pat dry potatoes.
3. Slice Potatoes crosswise about a 1/4 inch thick.
4. Add Potatoes to a bowl and season Potatoes with Olive Oil, Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder. Mix well to make sure all Potatoes are coated.
5. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add Potatoes evenly on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, then flip, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes to ensure potatoes are done.
6. Add on Cheese and Bacon Bits. Add back into the oven for about 5 minutes to melt Cheese. Then add on Green Onion or Chives.