This Miso Beef Stir Fry Recipe is great for a new dinner recipe for your family or just for you!
Total Time: 35 mins Prep Time:15 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
Miso Beef Stir Fry
1 Pound Flank Steak
½ Pound; Rice Noodles, or noodles of choice
1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
1 Pound Broccoli Florets
1 Cup Carrot, sliced
¼ Cup Green Onion
½ Medium Sweet Onion
2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil, divided
2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
1 Teaspoon Ginger Powder
4 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
1 Teaspoon White Pepper
Stir Fry Sauce
4 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
3 Tablespoons Sambal Oelek Chili Paste
3 Tablespoons White Miso Paste
1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 Teaspoons Ginger Powder
3 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
4 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
¼ Cup Beef Broth
2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
1. Cook noodles according to packaging and set aside.
2. Thinly slice Flank Steak or steak of choice. For steak marinade, in a bowl comble and mix Minced Garlic, Ginger Powder, Soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, Sesame Oil, and White Pepper. Coat sliced Steak with Steak Marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. For Stir Fry Sauce, combine and whisk Rice Vinegar, Sambal Oelek Chili Paste, Miso, Soy Sauce, Minced Garlic, Ginger Powder, Sesame Oil, Hoisin Sauce, Beef Broth, and Cornstarch.
4. In a large skillet on medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil, then add in Steak. Cook Steak about 2-3 minutes each side then remove from skillet and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of Avocado Oil, then add in Red Bell Pepper, Broccoli, Carrots, and Sweet Onion. Scrape bits on skillet from cooking the steak. Mix and cook vegetables for about 2 minutes, then add in Green Onion. Add in Half of the Stir Fry Sauce and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Add in Steak and cooked Noodles, then add in the remainder of the stir fry sauce and mix in well. Remove from heat and enjoy.