You have to try these Honey Garlic Salmon Bites. They are full of flavor with the combination of savory and hint of sweetness from the honey.
Total Time: 25 min Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 min Servings: 6
RECIPE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Honey Garlic Salmon Bites
3 Pounds Salmon, skinless
2 Tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning, more or less if desired; you can substitute for your favorite all-purpose seasoning
1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
8 Cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 Cup Honey
4 Teaspoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice, Fresh Squeezed
1. Preheat the oven to high broil.
2. Pat Salmon dry to remove excess moisture. Cut Salmon into about 1-inch chunk pieces.
3. Lightly season Salmon with Old Bay seasoning.
4. Line an oven safe sheet pan and coat pan in non-stick spray. Evenly space and place Salmon on pan. Place pan in oven about 6-8 inches away from broiler (approximately center of the oven).
5. Bake Salmon uncovered for about 5-10 minutes. Keep an eye on Salmon as it is cooking to ensure it is not burning. The Salmon will cook fast and have an outside char to it, but should not burn. Once Salmon appears to look cooked on the outside, it is presumably cooked on the inside as well. Cook to desired doneness.
6. For Sauce, in a medium sized skillet on medium heat, add in Butter. Once butter is melted, add in mince garlic, honey, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Bring to a bubbling simmer and continuously stir for about 2-3 minutes to thicken. Keep your eye on the sauce to ensure it does not bubble over the pan. After sauce has been simmering for about 3 minutes remove sauce from the heat and let rest for about 1-2 minutes to continue to thicken.
7. Pour sauce over Salmon or use as a dipping sauce. Enjoy.