Honey Buffalo Air Fryer Wings that can be good for any occasion and cooked in under 30 minutes.
Total Time: 30 mins Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
Honey Buffalo Air Fryer Wings
2 Pounds Chicken Wings
2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
2 Teaspoons Smoked Paprika
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
1/2 Cup Franks RedHot Hot Sauce
1/4 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
1. Clean and pat Chicken Wings dry.
2. Season and fully coat Chicken with Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika, and Oil. Then coat all Chicken Wings with Cornstarch.
3. Evenly place Chicken Wings into an air fryer and cook at 350F for 15-20 minutes, turning wings over half way through cooking. Some air fryers cook differently at certain temperatures. Be mindful of your air fryer and cook at best fit temperature.
4. For sauce, in a saucepan or skillet on medium-low heat, add in Butter. Once Butter is melted, add in Hot Sauce and Honey. Bring to a low simmer for 2-3 minutes to combine all ingredients.
5. Fully coat cooked Chicken Wings in sauce.