These Garlic Butter Steak Bites are a great entree to make for your next meal!
Total Time: 30 mins Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins Servings: 4
RECIPE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Garlic Butter Steak Bites
2 Pounds Sirloin Steak, or steak of choice, room temperature preferred before cooking
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil, for steak
2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt, for steak
2 Teaspoons Black Pepper, for steak
2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder, for steak
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, for cooking steak, or neutral cooking oil of choice
½ Cup Unsalted Butter
1 Small Shallot, minced
¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt, or to taste for garlic butter
¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper, or to taste for garlic butter
2 Teaspoons Fresh Rosemary, minced
2 Teaspoons Fresh Thyme, minced
6 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Italian Parsley, minced
Cast Iron Skillet
1. Rinse and pat Sirloin Steak dry, or steak of choice. I recommend having steak at room temperature. Slice steak into about 1-inch cubes and add to a bowl.
2. Toss steak in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and ensure each piece is coated. Next, add in salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Make sure each piece is coated.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet to medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add in about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, or cooking oil of choice. Once oil is hot, add in steak bites and cook in small batches. We do not want to overcrowd the pan, cook in about 3-4 batches. Cooking time will depend on preference of steak doneness. I like to cook the steak for about 1 minute on each side, then 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side.
4. Once steak is cooked, remove steak from the skillet and set aside. Reduce skillet heat to medium and add in butter. Once butter is melted, add in diced shallots, season with salt & black pepper and cook for about 1-2 minutes. Next, add in rosemary, thyme, & garlic, mix in well and cook for about 30 seconds.
5. Add in cooked steak bites & Worcestershire sauce and toss in garlic butter for about 2 minutes. Can finish with a garnish of Italian parsley and enjoy.