Quick & Easy French Bread Pizza that can be cooked in under 30 minutes.
Total Time: 30 mins Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
French Bread Pizza
1 Loaf French Bread
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Pinch of Kosher Salt
1 Cup Pizza Sauce
2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Slice a Loaf of French Bread down the center crosswise, then slice both halves lengthwise down the middle to get 4 pieces.
3. For Garlic Butter, combine Butter, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, and a Pinch of Salt.
4. Spread a thin layer of Garlic Butter on the inside of each piece of Bread. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until inside of Bread becomes slightly crispy.
5. Remove from oven. Add on a layer of Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Pepperoni and/or other toppings of choice. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until Cheese is melted. Then, broil for 1-2 minutes to slightly brown cheese.
6. (Optional) Add additional toppings of choice such as Parmesan Cheese, and Italian Seasoning.